Compensation & Benefits Manager
For one of our customers, a leading European Credit insurance company situated in the centre of Brussels, we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager.
As a Comp & Ben Manager your responsibilities are multiple:
- You will coordinate the payroll services for Belgium and for the international branches with the payroll team in interaction with payroll providers.
- You will optimize comp & ben processes, procedures and systems and you act as a change agent in projects.
- You will take active part in the set-up of new branches. You will document and build the procedures and processes.
- As a specialist, you are the SPOC for specific comp & ben related questions from employees and management, at HQ and international branches.
- You will coordinate the management of the flex reward system and you will ensure the back up for Payroll Officers when necessary.
- You will supervise three FTE (Payroll and HR Officers).
- You have a Master Degree and a professional experience of more than 5 years in Compensation of Benefits, ideally for white-collar employees. Knowledge of international employment and payroll is essential. Experience with payroll providers is an asset.
- You are client-oriented and able to communicate to all levels within the organisation.
- You combine a hands-on approach with an analytical and numeric mindset.
- You have an eye for detail and you strive for quality in your work.
- You are flexible and able to manage deadlines.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- You are business fluent in French/Dutch and English (written and oral).
Interested in this vacancy?
You can enter your details and CV in the form below or you can also email us directly via email@example.com
Because of her expertise and focus on Hard HR, Merito stands closer to the candidate and the client