Our client is a large consulting company. For their Head Office in Brussels they're looking for a temporary payroll specialist.
- You perform a correct & efficient payroll preparation for employees and Directors, and ensure timely & correct payment run.
- You take ownership of payroll related activities
- You provide severance payment calculations and simulations for outs
- You're the contact person for Finance, Global Mobility Specialist, HC administration & HR Business Consultants regarding joiners, leavers, pay review and bonus review, part-timers and student payroll
- You will check payroll related input in SAP and eBlox (SD Worx)
- You maintain, control & update complex personnel information & payroll data in SAP
- You provide information for reviews, gross/net salary simulations
- You produce recurring (standard) payroll related reports
- You give timely, accurate payroll advice and clarifies any compensation and benefit-related questions that employees have
- Tou prepare payroll related staff communications
- You have a Bachelor's degree and/or relevant professional experience
- You have knowledge of SAP, Workday and eBlox
- You have knowledge of Belgian payroll taxation and knowledge of social law pertaining to payroll topics
- You have 3-4 years of Belgian payroll experience in the various features of the Belgian payroll system (time credit, travel allowances, meal vouchers, leave and overtime policies)
- You have good knowledge of Dutch/French and are fluent in English
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
Door haar focus op Hard HR en haar kennis in dit domein staat Merito dicht bij de kandidaat én bij de opdrachtgever