Senior Payroll Officer
As Senior Payroll Officer, you will work closely with the CFO and ensure the smooth running of all hard HR aspects from A to Z. Demonstrate enthusiasm to meet the challenges of a fast moving environment, to adopt a lateral approach to problem solving, combined with energy and drive.
- Ensure the smooth running of the payrolls for Belgium and Luxembourg and act as a first point of contact for questions related to remuneration.
- Ensure employee administration and payroll is executed correctly, this in line with procedures, company directives and legal regulations.
- Follow up on the daily HR operational tasks, maintaining employee records (Payroll software, Insurer platform),
- Advise employees within legal questions.
- Be a point of contact with the social secretariat and benefits provider.
- Fleet Management support.
- Participate in HR Projects to ensure successful and timely delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- A few years of working experience in HR/Payroll, experience in social secretariat is a plus.
- Good knowledge of social legislation and practical knowledge of fiscal legislation.
- Good knowledge on the standard MS Office functions (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing: English, Dutch and French.
- Can work accurately, able to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- You are a hands-on, solutions oriented and a pro-active team player.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- A permanent positive attitude!
Interesse in deze vacature?
U kan uw gegevens en CV in onderstaand formulier invullen of u kan u ons ook rechtstreeks mailen via email@example.com
Door haar focus op Hard HR en haar kennis in dit domein staat Merito dicht bij de kandidaat én bij de opdrachtgever